Jamie White & Company T/A Leading Social, Fresh Resolutions and Jamie White is a private limited company registered in Ireland under the Companies Act 2014. The company is a data controller and data processor in respect of personal information that it processes in connection with its business of outsourced services that it provides to its clients.
This policy applies to all personal information processing activities carried out by Jamie White & Company on its own behalf and on behalf of its client companies and explains the data protection practices of the company in connection with our website and our marketing activities. We respect your right to privacy and we will keep your personal information secure and process it in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation and Irish data protection law.
By using our services or visiting our website or otherwise contacting us, the submission of data to us shall constitute your consent to allow us process your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Jamie White & Company services are for business use and not directed at individuals under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect information from children. If we obtain knowledge that we have collected information from a child, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obliged to retain such data.
When do we collect information
We collect information from you in relation to the business services we provide when you contact us:
- by email through our contact form on our website
- by calling us by telephone
- by passing your business card to us
- by email directly to us as a result of the ongoing provision of business services to you and the business relationship we have
- as a result of information we gather from technology which you use in availing of our services
- with bank details
- as a result of marketing activities we carry out
- as a result of inbound and outbound calls we handle on behalf of you in the provision of the business services we offer
- as a result of information we gather from publicly available sources
What we hold
The personal information that Jamie White & Company holds about you may include the following:
- Your name
- Your business name
- Your employer
- Job title
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other details you may choose to provide to us
- We also hold personal information on your clients which you may have provided directly to us, or we have obtained from your clients in the ordinary course of providing outsource business services to you.
How we use Personal Information
Jamie White & Company will only use and share your personal information where it is necessary for us to lawfully provide the range of virtual and outsource services we offer and in marketing our services to you. If you are a client of Jamie White & Company, we rely both on your consent and on our legitimate interest in providing you those services and keeping you up to date on our existing and new services as legal bases for processing your personal information. If you are not a client of Jamie White & Company, we rely on your consent as the legal basis for this processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. (Contact details are provided at the end of this policy).
How do we protect your information
At Jamie White & Company we take seriously the issue of ensuring your personal data is secured at all times. We do this by taking appropriate measures to protect your data using approved security products, technologies and processes and only working with approved vendors and other third parties.
Customers should note that, while Jamie White & Company ensure every effort is taken to protect their privacy with various strict internal procedures, they should still note that information disclosed over the internet is inherently not secure and is on a public network. Jamie White & Company cannot be held responsible nor do we accept liability for unauthorised access to the public network. All information provided by customers is done entirely at the customers’ own risk.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Who we share your Personal Information with
- Our employees and service provider partners who need to access personal information in order to provide our services to you.
- Our employees and service providers who need to access personal information for marketing purposes.
- Our IT, cloud and e-mail service providers.
- You may already have access to some of the personal data we hold on you. In this instance you should ensure this data is up to date and that any data which is no longer required is removed, unless for regulatory or legal reasons. If you require assistance in this regard or have any queries you should contact us.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise ask outside third parties to run any analytical analysis on your personally identifiable information.
- We do not share your personal data with third parties to allow them market any services to you.
- Sharing your information with third parties.
Where Jamie White & Company discloses personal information to third parties we ensure that we have an appropriate contract in place that protects your personal information and complies with our data protection obligations.
We may transfer your information to organisations in other countries on the basis that anyone to whom we pass it protects it in the same way that Jamie White & Company does and in accordance with applicable laws.
We will not share your information with anyone outside Jamie White & Company except:
- Where we have your permission.
- Where required in order to provide our services to you.
- With third parties providing services to us in the day to day conduct of our business
- Where we are required by law, law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, government departments and agencies, tax authorities or regulatory bodies around the world.
- Where permitted by law
- In the conduct of normal business activities
How long do we keep Personal Information for
We will continue to hold your personal information for the purposes of providing our services to you and for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent or instruct us not to contact you. At that time we will delete your personal information from our systems, unless we are holding it for another legitimate purpose and on another legal basis apart from your consent such as to meet certain statutory obligations.
Monitoring and Recording communications
Jamie White & Company may monitor and record communications with you, including emails and phone conversations. Any information we collect may be used for the daily operation of our business and to ensure we fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
Under EU and Irish data protection law you have the following rights:
Access, Rectification or Erasure:
You have the right of access to personal information we hold about you in our records. You are also entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or erased if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining your data.
To be Informed:
You have the right to be informed how your personal information is being processed.
To Restrict Processing:
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information where you are contesting the accuracy of that information, you have objected to processing (as described below), or where the processing is unlawful.
To Data Portability:
For personal information which you have provided to a controller, where processing was based on your consent, or where processing is done by automated means, you have the right to be able to move your data from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way.
Where your personal information is being processed based on the legitimate interests of a data controller, you have the right to object to that processing.
You have a right to object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing. We do not share your personal data with third parties to allow them market any services to you.
To Withdraw Consent:
Because we are relying on your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to processing, simply contact us at the details below.
To Lodge Complaints:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with us or with the Data Protection Commissioner.
To request any of these actions, please contact us at email@example.com with Data Protection in the subject field or by post to Jamie White & Company, 83 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2. If you believe we are processing your personal information improperly, please let us know.
Updated – 24th May 2018